16+ Travel Card 2012
Date posted:Tuesday 9th October 2012
16+ Travel Card
Applications for the 16+ Travel Card are available to download via the KCC website www.kent.gov.uk/post16travel. Applications may also be collected from the school Reception.
- Please return completed applications with a passport sized photo and a cheque payable to Simon Langton Girls’ Grammar School for £520, to the school address.
- If your son/daughter is currently on roll with us, payments may be made via the ParentPay system. Please contact the school office (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you do not have a password.
- If you would like to spread the cost of the travel card we have a staged payment system. Please enclose an initial payment of £175 with your application form. A second payment for £175 is to be returned at the beginning of term two. The final payment for £170 is required at the beginning of term three.
- KCC are aware that many Year 11 students will wait until their GCSE results on the 23rd August before they decide which school they will attend. They have advised that they will do their utmost to process any cards received after Results Day for collection by the beginning of September.
- Please contact Mrs Bramwell the Sixth Form Learning Manager (email@example.com) should you have any queries.